Pomegranate Herbal Infusion - 100 Gms
Pomegranate Herbal Infusion - 100 Gms
Pomegranate leaves, pomegranate / anar fruit. Anar leaves, all are considered very good to treat Vitiligo, Insomnia, Dysentery, Abdominal pains and cramps, good for Eczema, Jaundice and the pomegranate herbal tea is good for cold and cough.
Pomegranate (Punica granatum) was originally from Persia and Greece. It grows well in the Mediterranean. It likes hot and dry summers and sets more fruit if it gets a cooler winter. Pomegranate is a potent antioxidant. This fruit is rich in flavonoids, anthocyanins, punicic acid, ellagitannins, alkaloids, fructose, sucrose, glucose, simple organic acids, and other components and has antiatherogenic, antihypertensive, and anti-inflammatory properties. Pomegranate can be used in the prevention and treatment of several types of cancer, cardiovascular disease, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and other diseases. In addition, it improves wound healing and is beneficial to the reproductive system. Pomegranate can induce its beneficial effects through the influence of its various bioavailable constituents and metabolites on gene expression.
Pomegranate herbal infusion can be used as pomegranate tea, 100% natural, is made with pomegranate fruit, pomegranate flower, and its dried leaves to give all healthy and nutritive benefits to you and your family. It is prized for its health-giving anti-oxidant properties.
pomegranate seeds, which are part of this infusion, are rich in punicic acid (65%), which is a triple conjugated 18-carbon fatty acid. There are some phyto-estrogen compounds in pomegranate seeds that have sex steroid hormones similar to those in humankind. The 17-alpha-estradiol is a mirror-image version of estrogen.
Health benefits of Pomegranate Herbal Infusion / Pomegranate Herbal Tea:
1. For Sleeping disorders (Insomnia): Drinking Pomegranate herbal tea is used for centuries in many countries to induce good sleep. For best results drink this any herbal tea shortly before bedtime.
2. Treating abdominal pain: One of the advantages of pomegranate herbal infusion is to assist the digestive system. The trick is to take the advantages of pomegranate leaf tea to treat stomach pain and associated symptoms, It can be employed in cases of gentle abdominal discomfort.
3. Treat dysentery: By consuming pomegranate tea derived from the leaves combined with the fruit could facilitate treat infectious disease and gi infections that cause pain and severe diarrhea. This happens because of the antibacterial drug properties of this plant in the uterus.
4. Treating coughs: Other properties of pomegranate leaf is to treat back.Caranya by drinking pomegranate leaf decoction that has dikeringka, mixed with leaf buds and black pepper. Once filtered and the water becomes warm, flee to consume.
5. Good in Jaundice: Anar leaves with flower and fruit are very helpful in treating jaundice. In jaundice, there is an increase in the amount of bilirubin in your blood. It’s the cause of health conditions like jaundice, anemia, and liver disease. ... High levels of bilirubin can cause a yellowing of your skin and eyes, condition doctors call jaundice. In this condition, research suggests having anar herbal tea regularly. ( Maximum 2 cups every day).
6. For Prostate: Pomegranate herbal infusion could be used in the treatment of human prostate cancer because it could inhibit cell growth and induce apoptosis. It leads to the induction of pro-apoptotic proteins (Bax and Bak) and down-regulation of anti-apoptotic proteins.
7. Acne: Pimples occur due to the hormonal imbalance in the body. Consuming pomegranate prevents acne by eliminating the root cause itself. It corrects the digestive issues in the body and improves blood circulation. Pomegranate contains high levels of vitamin C required for the production of sebum, an oily secretion by the sebaceous glands of the skin. Pomegranate also generates tissue in the affected area to minimize the appearance of acne scars. You can apply pomegranate extracts to the affected areas to get rid of acne.
8. Anti-ageing: The anti-ageing properties of pomegranate rejuvenate the skin, both internally and externally. The super-food protects the skin from premature ageing by reducing the signs of ageing caused by constant exposure to the sun. It helps to maintain the collagen and keeps it healthy for a longer period of time. Collagen is the basic component of the skin, which maintains the elasticity and firmness of the skin. Pomegranates contain certain compounds, which prevent the breaking down of collagen and keep the skin healthy. It also helps in the growth of fibroblasts, the cells that produce elastin and collagen. This ensures that the skin remains soft and supple. Thus, applying pomegranate oil on the skin slows down the formation of wrinkles and other signs related to ageing.
9. Digestion: Pomegranate plays a vital role in the secretion of enzymes to improve the function of digestion. Mix pomegranate juice with a teaspoon of honey to cure indigestion and giddiness. The fruit is also effective for treating hyperacidity. It is a rich form of alkali, which helps to neutralize acid. Pomegranate fruit or juice should be taken daily for about a month to notice positive results.
How to make an herbal infusion or say Tea with pomegranate / Anar herbal infusion. :
for making 1 cup Anaar tea: Boil one cup of water and put 1 teaspoon of pomegranate tea infusion and boil for a minute. Filter it with a strainer and enjoy your health-boosting tea.