Moringa Oleifera - 150 Gms
Moringa Oleifera - 150 Gms
Moringa or Sahjan powder or Sajna powder is used for Anemia, arthritis and other joint pain (rheumatism); asthma, cancer, constipation, diabetes, diarrhea, epilepsy, stomach pain, stomach and intestinal ulcers, intestinal spasms, headache, heart problems, high blood pressure, kidney stones, fluid retention; thyroid disorders. Moringa oleifera increases sex drive also.
Nxtgen Organic Moringa oleifera powder is a bundle of wellness. It is a super nutrient capable of treating dozens of diseases. It contains many vitamins and minerals. Ancient Indian Ayurveda considers this plant super food. The same has been now verified by recent researches. Moringa has curing capacity for more than 300 diseases.
Sahjan Powder or drumstick leaf powder or Sajna powder or Moringa - are almost 25% of proteins, which is considered too good for a plant-based protein. It has 9 essential amino acids to make it a complete protein supplement. Moringa leaves retain lots of vitamins and minerals when dried. Moringa is used in India and Africa in feeding programs to fight malnutrition. Because it provides a concentrated source of vitamin A, moringa is given to thousands of children in third-world countries every year suffering from life-threatening vitamin A deficiency, which is linked to impaired immune function.
Moringa oleifera / Sahjan Powder / Sajna powder/ Drumstick leaf powder has :
Vitamin A - more than 4 times than carrots
Vitamin C - 7 times more than Oranges
Potassium - 3 times more than bananas
Protein - 3 times more than curd/yogurt
Calcium - 4 times more than milk.
Magnesium - 36 Times more than Eggs
Iron - 25 times more than Spinach ( Dr. suggest this for anemic people )
Just by taking one teaspoon powder every day you are getting these necessary minerals like protein, calcium, iron, magnesium, vitamin A, B, C, Riboflavin etc. Regular intake of organic moringa powder helps our body not to develop many diseases as this contains the above necessary nutrients naturally, which are absorbed by our body more efficiently than any medicine or supplements.
Benefits of Moringa / Drumstick leaf powder:
1 Maintains blood sugar level, diabetes: Moringa oleifera powder contains chlorogenic acid, which allows to take up or release sugar. It helps to lower blood pressure too with certain components present in it.
2. Stamina and immunity booster: Due to the full pack of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, amino acid profile of this plant, consuming moringa leaves have shown noticeable increase in energy levels.
3. Lowers cholesterol and detoxifies : High cholesterol in the blood have been linked to an increased risk of heart disease. Many plant foods can effectively reduce cholesterol like Flaxseed, oats and almonds. Lot of studies have shown that Moringa oleifera have similar cholesterol-lowering effects. Moringa for centuries in India, being used to purify and detoxify water, in same manner it removes hazardous bacteria and toxins from our body.
4. Digestion: It contains a rich source of calcium, (29.8% NRV) which thus helps in the digestive enzymes. It can also help for weight management too.
5. Ageing: Moringa has one of the highest antioxidant contents of any food. It contains high source of various vitamins, which thus lower the fine lines and wrinkles and delays the ageing process.
6. Glowing and radiant skin: Moringa powder helps to protect the skin, as well as repair it. The powder can be directly applied as a pack on the face, which results in a smooth glowing skin.
7. Great Antioxidant : Antioxidants reduces free radicals in our body. These free radicals are responsible for so many diseases in our body like heart disease, diabetes and various type of cancers. It has Vitamin C, beta carotene quercetin and chlorogenic acid which all helps in reducing free radicals and resulting in controlled blood pressure, blood sugar etc.
8. Great Help in Rheumatoid arthritis: Recent studies and researches suggest Moringa Oleifera may be able to assist those who suffer from the debilitating pain of rheumatoid arthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis is a disease that progressively worsens, causing painful inflammation in joints, especially in the hands and feet. The pain can become unbearable and causes deformity and even total immobility in the sufferer’s affected areas.
Moringa Oleifera is a food that has many nutritional and medicinal benefits. According to this recent study, the medicinal benefits include anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce pain and swelling due to rheumatoid arthritis. If you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis or other inflammatory medical conditions, try adding Moringa Oleifera to your diet. You might just reap the benefits of the ultimate superfood.
9. Hair growth and dandruff: It is very good for hair growth, as it includes various powerful nutrients, vitamins, and minerals for healthy hair. It also helps to fight dandruff problems.
10. Good preservative: Moringa leaf extract may also be used as a food preservative. It increases the shelf life of meat by reducing oxidation.
11. Good for lactating as well as pregnant mothers: A few spoons of the powder helps to satisfy the needs of iron and calcium of a pregnant mother.
12. Great Aphrodisiac: It is one of the most powerful natural aphrodisiac available on earth.
Moringa leaves have all the 20 Amino Acids required by our body. Our body can produce 11 out of these 20 amino acids. And we need 9 essential amino acids from plants or poultry. But this super food Moringa has all the amino acids required by our body. Out of these we just giving details of some essential amino acids.
Arginine: Heart health and blood flow are dependent on nitric oxide, which is made from arginine. Nitric oxide regulates the expansion and contraction of blood vessels to keep blood flowing regularly. It is especially helpful for those with heart conditions, erectile dysfunction, and vascular headaches. That is why people from Tamil Nadu consider this superfood one of the best for male health.
Cysteine: With strong antioxidant properties, cysteine helps detoxify cells and protect against free radicals. It is also a catalyst for many metabolic processes. Cysteine is one of the amino acids that includes the element sulfur.
Glutamine: As the most abundant amino acid in the body, glutamine helps strengthen the immune system and is required for digestion and brain activity. It also detoxifies cells by removing ammonia waste. Because our bodies need a lot of glutamine, supplements are often required when someone undergoes stress, injuries, infections, or surgery.
Tyrosine: This amino acid produces another amino acid, phenylalanine, which is responsible for making neurotransmitters for brain communication and mood regulators. Additionally, tyrosine helps produce essential hormones like those from the thyroid, pituitary, and adrenal, as well as melanin, which dictates skin pigment.
Glycine: Glycine is both an amino acid and a neurotransmitter. It helps create and distribute signals from the brain throughout the body. Glycine is useful for memory and maintaining a healthy mental state.
Ornithine: The urea cycle is dependent on the amino acid ornithine. In the urea cycle, the liver converts toxic ammonia waste into urea that is then eliminated by the kidneys. Ornithine helps the kidneys detoxify the body by removing toxins, which may help the body to optimize energy production.
Proline: Helpful in reducing the risk of heart disease, proline is believed to prevent the build-up of deposits in artery walls so that blood may flow smoothly throughout the body. Additionally, it helps synthesize collagen, which keeps skin more supple and reduces the signs of aging.
Serine: Supporting mental and physical health, serine plays a big roll in the central nervous system. Among other functions, it helps makes phospholipids for cells, creates RNA and DNA, and contributes to immune and metabolic function. Serine is part of brain formation, including neurotransmission and mood.
Dosage: 1 Teaspoon with water for general wellness, with water / Curd or butter milk, empty stomach. Pregnant Women or lactating mothers can have more after consulting their doctor.
Suggested: Putting powdered Moringa Oleifera / drumstick leaf powder in your food, smoothies, or juices is an easy way to get the added antioxidants, vitamins and minerals you need to stay healthy, as well as a way to keep any inflammation related to rheumatoid arthritis or other inflammatory diseases at bay.