Hemp Seed Oil - 100 ml
Hemp Seed Oil - 100 ml
Hemp seed oil is very good for improving your metabolism and digestion, good for heart as it contains a good and balanced amount of Omega 3 and Omega 6, good for joint pains, muscles and a great aid in sleep. It is super rich in proteins. Hemp has all the essential amino acids required by the human body. Good protein diet for vegetarians. Topically it is good for dermatitis and eczema. Hemp oil is great for your hair follicles health resulting in hair growth and for your soft skin.
Oilcure Hemp seed oil is the oil pressed from seeds of the hemp, with cold press technology. Although marijuana comes from the same plant, hemp seeds only contain a trace amount of THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, and this oil will not get you high. In fact, this cold pressed hemp seeds oil is safe and very healthy to have orally. Hemp seed oil is a rich and balanced source of omega-6 and omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), it has an excellent 3:1 balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which promote cardiovascular health.
Benefits of Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil:
1. Arthritis and Joint Pain: Research has shown that hemp seeds and hemp seed oil can be helpful in relieving rheumatoid arthritis symptoms. A study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology took a look at hemp seed oil’s effects on arthritis. What researchers found was hemp seed oil treatment lowered the survival rate of MH7A rheumatoid arthritis fibroblast-like synovial cells, and at certain doses, it even promoted cell death. They concluded that hemp seed oil has anti-arthritic effects, which can help patients suffering from its symptoms. For treatment, take one tablespoon of hemp seed oil daily along with quality fish oil.
2. Weight Loss: Hemp is a natural appetite suppressant and can help you feel full longer and reduce sugar cravings. Some experts recommend that adding a spoonful of hemp oil to your breakfast will help curb excess hunger the entire day.
3. Maintains hormonal balance in Women and PMS: Hemp is a rich source of gamma-linolic acid (GLA), an omega 6 fatty acid. Studies have shown that GLA is useful in helping the body balance hormones. For women, supplementing with GLA can help ease premenstrual syndrome. They may also reduce cramping and pain during menstruation. Hemp is the only edible seed oil that contains gamma-linolenic acid, which is eventually converted to the protective hormone prostaglandin PGE1 that regulates the hormonal balance and supports menopausal health.
4. Hair, Skin, and Nails: The hemp seed oil, if rubbed into the scalp, will enter the hair follicle where the essential fatty acids, and particularly arachidic acid, actually help to grow more hair by producing more hair follicles. Hemp seed oil benefits for skin and hair go a long way in improving dry, red, flaking skin. Mostly used in high-end cosmetic products, hemp oil is oftentimes included in lip balms, lotions, and soaps. The oil in hemp seeds penetrates the inner layers of the skin and promotes healthy cell growth — the recipe for smooth, soft skin. In fact, researchers studying the effects of hemp seed oil on atopic dermatitis, or eczema, a skin condition that causes inflammation and dry skin, found that patients’ symptoms improved with the use of the oil. It is also good for skin disorders, such as psoriasis and eczema, it’s a good idea to take 25 drops of this oil every day to maximize these benefits as well. You can also make a homemade skin cream combining hemp seed oil, shea butter and essential oils like lavender.
5. Cancer: Hemp oil or say CBD Oil has a healthy fatty acid profile of omega-3 fats and GLA, hemp oil helps naturally balance inflammation levels and strengthen the immune system. The British Journal of Cancer reports that the THC in hemp seeds can stop and possibly reverse glioblastoma multiforme (a deadly form of brain cancer). The journal Breast Cancer Research and Treatment confirmed the THC in hemp seeds improved advanced-stage breast cancer. Researchers from the University of Rostock, Germany, discovered similar evidence that cannabinoids derived from hemp seeds can inhibit cancer growth and metastasis, particularly in lung cancer.
6. Heart Health: Some of the key ingredients in building a healthy heart include fiber, plant-based protein, healthy fats and eating less sugar. Hemp seeds help in doing all of those things. Research in animals and humans strongly suggests that hemp seeds can improve cardiovascular health and high blood pressure.
7. Use Hemp Seed Oil To Treat Acne: You might not think that using any kind of oil would be good for treating acne. However, because of its light consistency, the hemp seed oil is actually fabulous for acne-prone skin. Luckily this oil is not greasy at all. One great way to use hemp seed oil is as a carrier for other skin-healing oils. Add a few drops of neem oil which can help to heal acne marks and prevent scarring.
8. It’s A Great Source of Plant-Based Protein: Vegans and vegetarians sometimes have a tough time getting enough protein in their diets. Adding hemp seed oil is a great way to accomplish this as it provides a similar amount of protein to eating meat. In fact, about 25% of the calories from the oil comes from protein. The oil is also considered to be a complete protein source, something that’s very rare in the plant kingdom. That means Hemp oil has all the amino acids required by our body to synthesize.
9. Hemp Oil Can Be Good For Diabetics: Due to its low carbohydrate and sugar content, hemp oil is can be a great food additive for diabetics. The nutrients present in it can help moderate blood sugar levels.
10. Good for applying topically on Dermatitis and Eczema or skin rashes: Hemp seed oil is a rich and balanced source of omega-6 and omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs). Anecdotal evidence indicated that dietary hempseed oil might be useful in treating symptoms of atopic dermatitis. In fact, researchers found great effects of hemp seed oil on atopic dermatitis, or eczema, a skin condition that causes inflammation and dry skin, found that patients’ symptoms improved with the use of the oil. It is also good for skin disorders, such as psoriasis and eczema, it’s a good idea to take 25 drops of this oil every day to maximize these benefits as well.
11. Can Tighten Large Pores: Hemp seed oil has anti-aging properties, and it also helps to tighten pores that are quite large in appearance. This is yet again done to those astringent properties, which are prone to causing extra sebum and resulting in breakouts on a regular basis.
Recommended usage: 20 drops with salads.
Clinical article published in NCBI for the Good effect of hemp seed oil on Dermatitis: